When it comes to doing business in 2022, there is zero doubt that consumer reviews are critical for success. For restaurants and retail stores, reviews can make or break a brand new business. But even for a local bathroom remodeling company in Northern Illinois who has a few dozen clients over the course of a year, reviews mean so much.
That's why we want to truly thank "Sarah F." for taking the time to post the Google review we included above. Our team felt confident that her family was happy with our first project together (see photo gallery below), but when she mentioned having us come back to remodel her master bath, we knew we had truly satisfied clients. We're happy to report that we'll be back in Cary, IL next month to turn Sarah's master bathroom into something she's only dreamed about so far.
When you are ready to hire local professionals to create the bathroom of your dreams, contact Diamond Bath to schedule a visit to our Crystal Lake office or have one of our team safely visit your home to discuss your ideas and book your project for 2022.
Over the past decade we've seen incredible changes in bathroom mirrors that leave most of our new Diamond Bath clients awestruck with options. If you are still opening a mirrored door to a steel medicine cabinet stuck in your bathroom wall, prepare for a multitude of options to consider for your new bath remodeling project. In this article we are not even going to touch upon expensive smart mirrors (with screens built-in) or even the Alexa powered mirrors like we talked about back in 2018.
What are the current options for "Anti-Fog Mirrors"?
1. Heated Mirrors: If you are preparing to professionally remodel your bathroom, one of the best ways to avoid steamed mirrors is to install a heated mirror. When a mirror can match the ambient temperature in a hot bathroom, it stays fog free! And given all the new dimmable led lighting options with modern mirrors, not to mention internal AC outlets for shavers and phone charging, including a heated mirror surface is fairly trivial. Further, it's very likely you already have power going to your existing mirror now, so upgrading to a heated mirror may be pretty easy and affordable during your bath renovation project.
2. Shower Mirrors: Some "shower mirrors" are treated with a special "fog free" film or polished surface to dramatically reduce condensation. Depending on the process and manufacturer, over time these special finishes may fade. But we've seen some truly stunning results thanks to mirror companies like Hauschen and Fleurco.
3. Special Solutions: Some people suggest equal mixtures of vinegar and water applied to typical mirrors, Rain-X or even applying shaving cream can keep them from fogging for awhile, but again over time your steam free views will eventually dwindle. Frequent application of these solutions will be needed, and as usual, your mileage may vary.
But what causes your bathroom mirror to steam in the first place?
1. Ventilation: If your bathroom fills with steam quickly during a hot shower, the first thing to consider is proper ventilation. Do you have suitable exhaust fan that's clean and working efficiently? Also, is there adequate clearance beneath your bathroom door to allow outside air to circulate in? Is there a bathroom window you might be able to open slightly to help ventilation?
2. Temperature: When a regular mirror is at room temperature and then quickly surrounded by hot air, condensation forms on the surface. That means your mirrors are more likely to steam in the Winter season versus Summer months. If you were able to increase the temperature in the room (along with the mirror) before showering, you would see less of an impact on the mirror. Or, if the surface temperature of the mirror was the same as the bathroom, you would also avoid steamed mirrors. If you wish to take a long, hot shower in a cold bathroom, you can expect unheated mirrors to steam almost immediately.
If you have questions about a professional bathroom remodel, please contact our Diamond Bath team at the Crystal Lake office today!
For any business owner, genuine customer satisfaction is always a major objective. Businesses spends thousands just to get ONE customer to engage, so keeping that new client happy is truly job one. Because not only will that happy client tell others about your work, but they may even come back again in the future.
That's where we want to introduce the Rutter Family from Algonquin, IL. They hired Diamond Bath during the Summer of 2020; yes, during the covid crisis this family allowed our team to enter their home and completely remodel their master bathroom. They were so pleased with the work we did last year, they called us again during the Spring of 2021 to come back and remodel a hall bathroom as well.
As you'll see from the five-star review they left on the Google My Business page for Diamond Bath Remodeling, they seem pretty happy with us - again:
"We used Diamond Bath to completely remodel our master bath in 2020 and then our hall bath in 2021. The team at Diamond Bath is top notch and so is their work. We're very happy with our experience and the finished product. We felt zero pressure during the sales process with Carrie. Matt handled both of our projects, and we can't say enough positive things about him and his work. From demolition day to the final walk-through, the space was kept clean and tidy. We received constant updates from the team so we always knew what was being done and when. We highly recommend Diamond Bath for all of your bathroom remodeling needs."
Services: Install flooring, Remodeling, Install fan, Install drywall, Install water fixtures
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness
On behalf of our entire Crystal Lake office and our teams working across McHenry and Lake Counties, we want to truly thank the Rutter family for trusting Diamond Bath with both bathroom remodeling projects and taking the time to write and post such a strong public review. If you are looking for true professionals to deliver the new bathroom that you've always dreamed of, contact Diamond Bath today!
Yes indeed - we are fully immersed in Summer and now is the time the Northwest Herald Readers' Choice Awards! We truly appreciated the win last year as the Best of the Fox Home Remodeler and have high hopes to take this victory in 2021 as well. Our team here in Crystal Lake would kindly ask all of our clients to take just 20 seconds to click this link and enter "Diamond Bath" as your home remodeler of choice!
We are the first option that pops up - on Terra Cotta Ave.!
Thanks to everyone for helping us achieve this important company goal.
Voting closes on July 20, 2021, so please vote today (and tomorrow too).
We always love getting email notices from Google that another happy Diamond Bath client has left us a five star review. Sometimes our clients just click the five stars and call it a day. Some of them post of few photos of our their finished bath remodeling projects. And others, like Debbie Busse from McHenry, actually take the time and write some pretty amazing words about their Diamond Bath experience:
"With this being my first experience with a remodel in my home, everything went extremely smooth. Everyone from Diamond Bath that was involved in the process from inception to completion was truly a pleasure to deal with. I was contacted every step along the way to ensure I was completely satisfied. I highly recommend Diamond Bath!"
And what's even better than her review is that Debbie sent us her pictures of her brand new bathroom. While we frequently send professional photographers in to take pictures of our completed remodeling and renovation projects, seeing these photos from a clients perspective, helps our team appreciate the details that are most important to them: The fit and finish of our custom tile work, how the drawers and cabinets look and feel -inside and out-, niche shelves in the shower, and contemporary touches like an exhaust fan that also functions as a light, or a bluetooth speaker. With Debbie's permission, we wanted to share some of her photos with you (below), in case you are considering a professional bathroom remodeling project in the future. Contact us today online to schedule a free in-home consult, or visit our Crystal Lake offices between 8am-4pm Monday through Friday.
Featuring the best of bath remodeling tips