While the name may have just changed this week, the criteria for winning the Super Service Award remain high! We are speaking of the nationally known and publicly traded company formerly known as Angie's List - but is now simply "Angi"!
With recognition for our outstanding 2020 customer service, Diamond Bath Remodeling of Crystal Lake, IL has received the Super Service Award (SSA) for seven years in a row! This award is only considered for remodeling companies that maintain an overall "A" grade rating from verified clients over the course of the prior year. Also, award candidates must be in good standing with Angi and pass their screening process.
After receiving notice about the award on Wednesday, Diamond Bath founder Jim Termanas, shared the following public statement:
"Diamond Bath is celebrating a 15 year partnership with Angie's List in 2021, and we've got an incredible seven year customer service streak happening that our team could not be more proud of. With the new branding for Angi we expect our business partnership will only grow even stronger. We realize that homeowners in Northern Illinois depend upon legitimate customer reviews and ratings from a variety of credible sources, and we anticipate that Angi will be at the top of that list just as it has been with Angie's List for decades."
To learn more about Diamond Bath Remodeling, visit us online by clicking here.
It has been quite some time since we shared some professional photos from one of our recently completed projects. While it's easy to get lost in all of the five star client reviews that are automatically posted to the Reviews page on our website, viewing these photos first hand also makes a difference! So please allow us to thank the Wolfe family in Crystal Lake, IL for hiring the Diamond Bath remodeling team and approving our use of the beautiful photos posted in the gallery below!
When the time comes to create the brand new bathroom of your dreams, schedule an appointment to see us at our Client Selection Center showroom or have us come out to your home (safely) for a free on-site estimate. If you would prefer to keep all communication online, use our easy Virtual Consultation request form!
If you thought you had until November for your next election cycle, your team at the Northwest Herald has a big surprise for you this month! The annual "Best of the Fox" Readers Choice Awards are now underway for 2020. From today until Tuesday, July 21, McHenry County residents are being asked about their favorite stores, restaurants, auto shops and, of course, home remodelers!
Voting is extremely easy and we would genuinely appreciate any of our customers who might take 60 seconds to follow these simple steps to vote "Diamond Bath":
1. Click this link to access the voting website.
2. Click the House & Home Services category.
3. In the "Home Remodeler" category - type "Diamond Bath" and select our company on East Terra Cotta Ave in Crystal Lake (see below).
4. Enter your email address and zip code.
5. Click the big green VOTE button!
That's all there is to it!
Afterward you'll get a vote confirmation message that looks like this:
We greatly appreciate anyone who takes a quick minute out to their day, before July 21, to help our local company in being recognized as one of the best remodeling companies in McHenry County!
Whether you're considering buying bathroom products on Amazon, or checking restaurant reviews in a new neighborhood, we've all become accustomed to a five star review process. Beyond restaurants stars are used to rate movies, music, and TV shows too. And while our team at Diamond Bath is very transparent about Client reviews getting automatically published as they are posted on this Reviews Page, what does it actually take to achieve just ONE five-star client rating for us?
As you might expect, we can't complete a bathroom remodeling project over the course of weeks and ask one question and presume that we did a great job. Actually, the project management software we've invested in for our client, BuilderTrend, delivers the survey on the part of our entire team. Our current survey asks each client 10 questions about topics that include:
Then we also inquire about steps we can take to make our process even better and whether or not our client would recommend our services to friends and family.
Last week we received this glowing survey (photos below) for a project we recently completed in Lake In The Hills, Illinois. While it would be easy for any client to simply mark down five stars and be done, our team genuinely appreciates the time this family took to explain in detail why the Diamond Bath experience was so meaningful to them.
We appreciate that level of communication, and if you do as well, be sure to arrange for a call or a virtual bathroom consult with Diamond Bath by clicking here.
While the phrase "the new normal" has certainly been overused in the past two months, this recent virus crisis will certainly impact our future for many years to come. We've already begun to establish new expectations about what it will take to maintain healthy environments in our homes, offices, and schools. And we may even want to make some changes to our own hygiene habits to improve our the health and safety of our families.
Over the weekend we found this news story on Fast Company - The Rebuilders, "We may have to rethink the toilet seat altogether'; How the coronavirus could change bathrooms for the better". We discovered a few new trends that local Illinois home and business owners may want to give some thought to when considering new bathroom designs for 2020 and beyond:
1. Toilet Seat Lids: The article above goes into some scary details about the "plumes" of bacteria that happen with each toilet flush. While it's common to find toilet seat lids in most residential bathrooms, are they being utilized consistently to reduce viral contamination? Will commercial bathroom facilities begin to upgrade to provide more effective means to prevent the effects of these plumes? Expect to see improvements in commercial bathroom facilities in the future to reduce contamination.
2. Splash Reduced Sinks: According to our partners at American Standard, they are anticipating an increase in sales of deeper bathroom sinks with steeper basin walls. You will commonly see these used in medical facilities and surgical centers where essential workers scrub-up before procedures. The deeper well most ensure that water doesn't splash back or create bacteria puddles on surrounding surfaces.
3. Copper and Silver: One of the surprising aspects of the COVID-19 virus is the discovery that it can survive on a smooth surface, like stainless steel, for up to three days. As a result of these recent findings, we expect that our residential and commercial customers will begin to explore other more naturally antimicrobial materials. According to many studies going back 100 years or more, copper represents once of the best antimicrobial surfaces for those highly concerned with the most hygienic surfaces.
If you would like to discuss your new bathroom requirements utilizing our Virtual Consult systems, please click here to schedule your first online session!
Featuring the best of bath remodeling tips