While we will wait until the weekend for the champagne celebrations, our entire team in Crystal Lake is excited to announce some impressive news delivered this week: Diamond Bath has been awarded the Super Service Award by Angie's List! This award for our professional remodeling work completed during 2018, represents the fifth year in a row that we've been bestowed with this honor.
For those who may not be familiar with the Angie's List awards process, only companies that meet some strict eligibility requirements are considered, which ultimately are companies who maintain an "A" overall grade rating - for recent grade and during the review period. Candidates must also be in good standing with Angie's List and undergo additional screening.
Having been partnered with Angie's List for 12 years now, and have received nearly 90 member reviews during that time, we can attest that just getting this recognition once is not an easy feat. Further, putting together a run for five years straight is truly an accomplishment we will all be highly proud for the rest of 2019! And you can count on our team to make certain that all Diamond Bath Clients are beyond satisfied with our services and treated with the utmost care so that we can share this news again at this same time in 2020!
The first time you meet with the Diamond Bath team, we all seem very inquisitive. We take the time to ask many questions to make absolutely sure that what we deliver a professionally remodeled bathroom that not only aligns with your stated goals, but also with ideas you have. To make our initial design consultation queries a little easier on future clients, we want to share the following sequence of questions, as suggested by our partners at Houzz:
1. How much time do you spend in your bathroom, include morning, afternoon and evening?
2. What is your daily routine and how does your current bathroom space hinder or slow that time spent?
3. How many people actually use the bathroom being remodeled?
4. How many more years do you plan to live in this home, or is a future resale likely?
5. Do the people most likely to use the new bathroom have any health challenges, like vision problems, balance issues or arthritis, that should be considered in our new bathroom design?
6. How important is it to have a new bathroom that is easy to clean and keep well-organized?
7. What special amenities does your new bathroom need to include? We've spent a lot of time on this subject, and suggest reading our "2019 Remodeling Resolutions" post for the top five most common requests from Illinois homeowners.
We suggest printing this post out and discussing each question with family members so that when you contact the Diamond Bath team or visit our Client Selection Center in Crystal Lake, our questions can be addressed confidently and make our mission of achieving your dream bathroom a reality in 2019!
When it comes to remodeling bathrooms, the more space you have to work with the easier it becomes to create something amazing. Master Bathrooms seem to get the most attention from homeowners since that's the bathroom they utilize most frequently. Yet, your powder room is likely to be seen by more of your friends and family, more often!
Our partners at Houzz created this wonderful gallery of "50 Picture Perfect Powder Rooms" that really should be enjoyed by anyone considering a renovation of this tiniest room in your home. This new photo gallery encouraged us to share the photos below of our recently completed Powder Room project in Johnsburg, IL. The client was thrilled with the final results and left some nice compliments for our team on our new Reviews page.
If you are now taking a second look at your powder room, be sure to ask for our complimentary "Top 10 Small Bathroom Ideas" guide from our Contact page!
Featuring the best of bath remodeling tips