The first time you meet with the Diamond Bath team, we all seem very inquisitive. We take the time to ask many questions to make absolutely sure that what we deliver a professionally remodeled bathroom that not only aligns with your stated goals, but also with ideas you have. To make our initial design consultation queries a little easier on future clients, we want to share the following sequence of questions, as suggested by our partners at Houzz:
1. How much time do you spend in your bathroom, include morning, afternoon and evening?
2. What is your daily routine and how does your current bathroom space hinder or slow that time spent?
3. How many people actually use the bathroom being remodeled?
4. How many more years do you plan to live in this home, or is a future resale likely?
5. Do the people most likely to use the new bathroom have any health challenges, like vision problems, balance issues or arthritis, that should be considered in our new bathroom design?
6. How important is it to have a new bathroom that is easy to clean and keep well-organized?
7. What special amenities does your new bathroom need to include? We've spent a lot of time on this subject, and suggest reading our "2019 Remodeling Resolutions" post for the top five most common requests from Illinois homeowners.
We suggest printing this post out and discussing each question with family members so that when you contact the Diamond Bath team or visit our Client Selection Center in Crystal Lake, our questions can be addressed confidently and make our mission of achieving your dream bathroom a reality in 2019!
Featuring the best of bath remodeling tips